Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 5:46pm | Report
you gon' get goldified soon son

gud luck
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 6:21pm | Report
Random thoughts:

So after a couple of games I feel a lot better. I was worried about whether I could actually carry at this Elo after the Vlad and Cassiopeia games from the last thread and I was feeling really nervous and down about myself due to this and other stuff that happened recently.

Now I actually feel happy and confident. It seems a lot easier to carry with AD simply because people play so carelessly and mostly don't understand basic positioning, focus or objectives. Most players seem to focus almost exclusively on going for kills, even if it's a bad idea. I can outplay people at this level pretty hard just by using basic kiting and poking because their knowledge and reflexes seem lacking. People often just allow me to hit them for free or ignore me in fights. Since I can kite and stay out of range and AD scales so well with kills I basically become unstoppable later into the game. Supports can be kinda a problem but as long as you can pick up some kills and outplay your opponents you can control the game later on.

Didn't feel like risking a third game and potentially ruining my mood tonight though. :P

PS. Forgot to mention that the Talon in the last game accused me of killstealing, lol.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 9:15am | Report
Time to duo queue bro

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 10:07am | Report
/brofist

I just randomly looked up that Nautilus' LoLking profile, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27325481#profile

That was his first ranked game, and he lost four afterward. He takes Heal/Ignite on every champion and feeds 0/10 in every game. He goes 30 in offence on AP and takes ArP and lifesteal. He goes 22 in offence on AD carries and doesn't even take executioner, and puts less points into ArP and lifesteal than on his AP page. His runepages are full of completely random ****.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 11:07am | Report
Ah... Luther's playing by himself. I'm so proud! :3

Even though you're mad at me...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 2:41pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

/brofist

I just randomly looked up that Nautilus' LoLking profile, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27325481#profile

That was his first ranked game, and he lost four afterward. He takes Heal/Ignite on every champion and feeds 0/10 in every game. He goes 30 in offence on AP and takes ArP and lifesteal. He goes 22 in offence on AD carries and doesn't even take executioner, and puts less points into ArP and lifesteal than on his AP page. His runepages are full of completely random ****.

This is why I don't pay level 5 summoners to raise my Elo.

Edit: Gonna add him and play a few games with him for teh lulz.

2nd Edit: Luther, add him too, and say you were really impressed with his supporting in his ranked game and you want to play a few normals with him. DO EET.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Lol.

I'll play some more games tomorrow night or whenever Wayne mans up and asks me. :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 1:20pm | Report

Should've dodged.

Fiora randomed, Skarner didn't connect until about 8 minutes in. Irelia and Xin were duo queuing. Everyone fed. Nothing much to say.

Don't feel like playing anymore.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 1:33pm | Report
GL getting gold :) - Seeing how you carried with those Ezreal games, why shouldn't you be able to keep doing that? :D

A quick question: Does dodging give you less Elo loss than an actual loss?
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 1:55pm | Report
Kirluu wrote:

GL getting gold :) - Seeing how you carried with those Ezreal games, why shouldn't you be able to keep doing that? :D

A quick question: Does dodging give you less Elo loss than an actual loss?

It doesn't make you lose any Elo anymore. All you get is a 45 minute ban from the queue...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide