Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 8:20am | Report

Duo queue with Wayne. I wasn't able to trade Wayne Blitz or Leona to counter Soraka because I don't own them. :P

Early game was kinda meh, my ping was double the usual so I had trouble csing and laning against Soraka irritates me very much. Nevertheless we came out ahead in every kill trade, going in after Soraka's heal was down. Because we did the golems and I had ArP runes I was very nearly able to kill Kennen and forced his Flash at level 2 by using E Q and Ignite, but he used all his health potions and was able to heal to full.

Gangplank lost top but Ahri and Lee seemed to be getting some kills and roamed bot a bit. We picked up a dragon after some kills. Unfortunately at around this point Ahri began complaining about having to leave in 10 minutes, so we had to start playing super aggressively to try and end the game early. On the next dragon spawn their team arrived first and we fought 4v5 which actually ended fairly evenly since I was able to clean up a few kills. Because of this though Ahri began complaining about Gangplank always being top and continually attempted to surrender the game from this point onward. I typed in caps to all push mid and we were able to get some kills and take their inhibitor.

After this everyone split up and Ahri died top followed by their team somehow taking Baron very quickly without us even noticing. Fortunately this made them overconfident and they immediately engaged mid, almost getting aced in exchange for no kills, though I almost died to Riven as I had to use E early. I can't remember exactly what happened next, but we ended up trying to tank the top inhibitor tower in an effort to end the game before Ahri had to leave which ended very badly as we got aced.

Once we respawned though we caught Soraka farming top lane, killing her, and Gangplank and Ahri caught out Karthus and others in mid long enough for us to arrive and pick up more kills. After this we simply took the Nexus, although we were almost foiled by mid inhibitor respawning.

(Yes my cs sucked this game)

Rating: 1321

PS. Updated my ban list to reflect Rengar and Eve being broken and Nautilus no longer being played.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 8:27am | Report

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 8:29am | Report
We both have our fans, this way everyone will read it :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 8:41am | Report
And I'll read it twice. No problems :P

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 11:56am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Report that Evelynn for having an offensive name.

By the way Luther, look at her rune pages................

Mind = Blown
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 6:45pm | Report
Rengar is pretty OP. Legit ban.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 9:25am | Report
So I'm kinda having problems at the moment since Wayne and Mowen can't really play much and I'm not sure if it's a better strategy to play just duo or to spam a lot of games. Feels like gambling so much.

I'm too scared to play on my own frankly. >.>
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 9:28am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

So I'm kinda having problems at the moment since Wayne and Mowen can't really play much and I'm not sure if it's a better strategy to play just duo or to spam a lot of games.

You'll probably do fine if you play on your own, bro :P

You'll just have a slightly higher chance to get a baddy, but then you get baddies even when you duo :P

Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 9:40am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

So I'm kinda having problems at the moment since Wayne and Mowen can't really play much and I'm not sure if it's a better strategy to play just duo or to spam a lot of games. Feels like gambling so much.

I had that feeling too, then I decided YOLO and went from 1300-1500. If you really don't want to gamble too much you can use the 2- rule. Keep spamming games, don't stop unless you lose 2 more than you win.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 9:47am | Report
Berzerk wrote:

I had that feeling too, then I decided YOLO and went from 1300-1500. If you really don't want to gamble too much you can use the 2- rule. Keep spamming games, don't stop unless you lose 2 more than you win.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide