Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 94 of 1800
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 1:07am | Report
lol

I added quality player

and he took my request

:D

he will prolly delete me later tho

qq

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 6:33am | Report
Wrath you have too much spare time on your hands. Do my university assignments for me.

QQ - Ekka tomorrow! Yay! Free food tasting and candy bags and petting zoo and face painting and lots and lots of people and milkshakes.

However, generally everyone who goes to the Ekka gets sick due to the fact that all of Brisbane gets the day off to visit the show.

=.=

Don't wanna be sick.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 9:31am | Report
>.>

just came from a game.

No one wanted to play a champ for the team comp (erryone wanna carry), so I man up and take sona support. One random insta-grabbed wukong (he wasn't too bad, I give him props, and he didn't lock in at first). One random took ashe bottom.

So I'm supporting ashe bottom againt maokai and teemo. Every time ashe steps forward to CS, teemo attacks her from the bush. I place a ward, everything's good.

BUT WAIT - maokai throws saplings every ******* second, and ashe is dumb as a post and stands there and takes it. Takes every sapling hit, the land and the secondary explosion.

"Sona you should be taking hits for me." *facepalm* I'm trying, but it's hard when the sapling is landing on ashe EVERY TIME.

"We're getting zoned." *facepalm* I have a ward in the bush, I can't do **** for you getting zoned past that.

"Sona you're useless, go b for MP". *facepalm* okay, I'll go B when I have enough money for my philo stone because I want to placate this piece-of-**** ashe.

I go back, buy a philo stone - "An ally has been slain." *facepalm* ashe died. Didn't even use her arrow to stop a maokai from diving her. "It wouldn't have killed him" *facepalm* yes it would idiot, he was under tower and got away with like 20 health after he killed you.

"I can't farm at all." Not my problem, I'm topping you off on health and you're just taking every ******* harass they throw your way and not farming worth a damn.

I look at ashe's items...

*facepalm*

Boots of Swiftness
Zeal

WHAT?!

"Ashe, that build is terrible, don't build those items, you won't have damage later"

"I need them for more farm *******". *facepalm*

"okay, then buy a wriggles and berserker's greaves. How does that help you farm anyways?"

"I can get closer to minions and more attack speed." *facepalm*

WHAT THE F***????????

Oh shoot, I had no idea that competent players couldn't get close to minions without moving at mach speed!! I also didn't know that attack speed helps last hitting! (It kind of does, but AD/wriggles is far superior to help last hitting, as opposed to farming in general.) Tell me more?

At that point I lost it. I just blew up at ashe, telling her she's terrible and all other sorts of demeaning stuff. I was pissed.

At the end of the game?

"Give me one good reason why your build is better."

"Come back to me when you break 500 wins noob." *facepalm*. this guy had 1100 WINS. ELEVEN HUNDRED. ****.

How do people play for SO LONG, yet are SO BAD? It's terrifying.

I guess some people learn more in 20 F***ING GAMES than some do in 1100.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 10:05am | Report
I hate it when people downvote your guide just so they can trump you on the top ten list...

Especially when it's obvious they made smurf moba accounts to upvote their guide.

QQ
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 11:00am | Report
Trojan: I'm only at 150ish wins and even I know not to take harassment like that! Maybe because I play every champ I get my hands on to learn what they do? Taking the first hit from saplings is one thing, but not moving when it lands is a whole different ballgame!

My qq was the worst nunu ever! 3/14/5 in a game, only died twice in teamfights and the rest while trying to solo their team! Ladies and gentlemen, overextending has gotten a new face!

On a positive sideboard, I've done good with Kog the first 4 games I've played him and I think I've gotten only positive results!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 11:05am | Report
QQ just lost an hour long normal game because, my team ****ing decided to chase nidalee instead of killing the nexus towers. Yeah, we had 4 people alive and nidalee was the only enemy still up, and instead of killing their base for the win my team chased NIDALEE of all ****ing people to chase.

Oh, and that's without even mentioning how many times our Malzahar wasted his ult on her. She had a QSS early on and the dumbass just kept ulting her and watching her run away.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 12:06pm | Report
Trojan: Co-op VS Ai....1100 wins? And he builds Swiftness Zeal on Ashe....He's an egotistical idiot nuff said.

/ignore people and stuff stops worrying you.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 5:11pm | Report
Your Co-op wins don't get factored into your wins in normals. <_<
True love is found only in yourself.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 5:11pm | Report
Oh, here we go.

AP Shen.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 5:27pm | Report
^ Probably better then pure tank Shen, which in all honesty is ****.

QQ. I have 2k songs on my I-pod. I haven't had it for like 8 months (personal issues) and in that time my laptop got a new hardrive. Now I have to replace EVERY SONG on my IPOD because I got a new Itunes. **** MY LIFE.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide