Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The comeback of Nasus?

Creator: NicknameMy February 4, 2013 5:27am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:33am | Report
I'll give it a try then give my true opinion on it.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:02am | Report
You generally build Nasus with CDR first and then, with the newest change, crit. For CDR, Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart are optimal, for earlier Kindlegem+ Glacial Shroud. After that, the allmighty Trinity Force. Finally, one more defense item + Infinity Edge will give you enough for lategame.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:04am | Report
Did the early Avarice Blade, level 6 700 crit hurts like a *****.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:05am | Report
Well, but everything Avarice Blade builds into isn't that usefull for Nasus. Atma's Impaler is generally garbage and Statikk Shiv?
He is gonna kill you!!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:07am | Report
I'm gonna have to say Jungle Nasus is absolutely terrible. Not even entirely because of anything to do with Nasus. Here's why.

I locked him for jungle and instantly I was met with disdain.

"noob"
"nasus sucks"
"dont jungle nasus"

How dare I. I replied with "Don't worry I got this! Just play safely and don't feed the lanes and we'll be fine!"

Of course they do that, and then rage at me for not ganking for them. I still hold firmly on to the belief that it is never a junglers fault that you lost your lane unless they walked in a gave the enemy kills. You either suck, or didnt ward and got ganked. But I digress.

I would have ganked. but Nasus is hilariously slow at jungling unless you spam Spirit Fire. All in all a horrible experience and I will never do it again. -.-
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:08am | Report
How are you slow and I'm not? What runes are you using? Start machete.

My runes: Arm Pen marks, Armor Seals, Flat MR Glyphs (would be scaling but no IP yet), 2 AD Quints 1 MS Quint. I start Q, at wolves if two people with me, if not I go to blue. Spam Q during the killing until the last hit opportunity. Get blue, grab E, use E on every camp because I have mana ragen. Get W at level 3, check for gank opportunities. If none, red buff, golems, etc.

From first recall I don't need to spam E anymore. If I'm ahead/on time I get spirit, if not I get razors.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:10am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

How are you slow and I'm not? What runes are you using?

wung it with lifesteal and armorpen runes.

I guess that was wrong, but still. It seemed like no matter what runes I did he'd be slow without spamming Spirit Fire for dear life.

Also the speed was not anywhere near the problem, as Im used to slow junglers (I main Volibear jungle)

It was the instant moral drop his very existence puts on your team. And the fact that everyone expects a jungler to baby sit their lane.

It would have worked with a team that knew what they were doing and not feeding. not soloq material
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:14am | Report
You are slow, yes, and you shouldn't level or use Spirit Fire. The thing is, the speed of him comes with levels. The lower his Q cooldown is, the faster he gets. If he has his Q at rank 5 he clears even above some other junglers.

And of course, your job isn't to gank. Your job is to farm for 30 mins and only gank if it is 100% neccesary. And after you farmed for 30 mins, you walk out of the jungle and win the game.

Basically, the same as top lane Nasus, just in the jungle and not so easy stopable.

Also, you need AD for proper last hitting with Siphoning Strike in the jungle.
He is gonna kill you!!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:17am | Report
Problem with that is you're trading the more readily available creeps of top lane for safety. But that is an illusion, as proven when Vi walked into my jungle with Gangplank and instant killed me because they were already fed. XD

He's really no safer in the jungle, cause any try-hard jungler can just walk in and make sure he does nothing.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:19am | Report
Pre 6, yes, Post 6, no. If Nasus has his ultimate, nearly no other jungler can fight him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide