Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The comeback of Nasus?

Creator: NicknameMy February 4, 2013 5:27am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2013 9:27pm | Report
awesome now hes a nasus expert, its like hes nicknames apprentice
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 2:39am | Report
How do you want to farm your Q without CDR, the more CDR the earlier you have, the more Q stacks will you have, the more damage you will have and the tankier you can build while still dealing high damage. You don't even need Sheen then anymore, but the Iceborn Gauntlet slow is still usefull for him and his kiting problems. Maybe with the newest change, I would build Shurelya's Battlesong+ Iceborn Gauntlet+ Spirit Visage with a then added Randuin's Omen. This should fix his mayor kiting problems and give him full CDR. A 5. item would be Warmog's Armor or Runic Bulwark. For Boots I would go Boots of Swiftness, because we have no other movement speed item and slows are the mayority of cc.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 10:44am | Report
He built Shurelya's Battlesong anyway. Not a whole lot of reason to be building Spirit Visage until real late game when that lifesteal is super effective unless you need a really big source of MR.

Bulwark > Warmogs when you have free HP from your ult.

Now, why BoS? Sure you reduce the effects of slows, but you have your own (almost) perma-slow. And, with the increased cast range, it's much better for chasing. Just go Mercs or some other defensive boots for top lane so you don't die so fast.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 11:33am | Report
Spirit Visage gives 20% CDR, a big reason to get it. Boots of speed because no other movement speed increase at items so you have a chance to reach the enemy.

Again, the more CDR you have earlier, the more Q farm you will have later, the earlier you can fight.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 12:08pm | Report
Any time I see nicknamemy post in a forum thread, I always come to have a good laugh
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 12:28pm | Report
I usually force Kindlegem vs APs or Ice Shroud (or wtv is the name of the lion thing that builds into Iceborn Gauntlet) vs ads and just farm Q, don't need more cdr -.-'
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Glacial Shroud

and yes i call it the lion king item too

also wouldnt the frozen fist be better because of the sheen proc and the CDR, just press Q and you get a sheen proc and AoE slow plus the damage from Q
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 6:22pm | Report
I'll get it versus ADs, versus APs kindle is ok usually (depends on le champ); CDR means more Q, and more Q means more chunky spellvamp, which is sustain. By then I can usually go to golems and heal a bit, return to base and repeat this until I'm forced to recall/enemy forced to recall/a gank happens and people get ****ed/I or my opponent manages to kill the other.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 5:06am | Report
The basic idea from 40% CDR Nasus ASAP is from hyfe. Even pros, which played Nasus(not much, but at least some), went then instant 40% CDR. It increases your ability to farm your Q very much and the best thing about it is, all CDR items for Nasus also offer defense. So, there is no reason to not get 40% CDR asap.

The problem with Iceborn Gauntlet is, upgrading Glacial Shroud doesn't increase your CDR. And damage should be the last aspect you upgrade on Nasus anytime. Of course, the slow is good, but you first need it later mid game or lategame, where you start teamfighting. Earlier, you just farm anyway, why you would need a slow then, or a field which decreases your Q farm.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:26pm | Report
Something that is often overlooked is that Dominating your opponent in lane > Building tanky afk farm because Nasus scales greatly with damage (also, he gets lifesteal from it = more lane sustain) and basically killing your enemy in lane will ALSO let you farm your Siphoning Strike. I think damage is important. CDR can be cool but not necessary to reach 40% asap imo. I would even say I think it isn't optimal in most cases because how often will you really be using your Siphoning Strike RIGHT after it's up? Even if you aren't being zoned by your enemy, there's usually a good delay between the time your Siphoning Strike is up and the time you actually use it to slay a minion... CDR becomes unnecessary in that case.

Shurelya's Battlesong also kinda sucks now... I wouldn't get it on Bruisers... If you say it's to counter getting ''kited'', then I respond by saying that there's no reason to be able to reach the enemy if you don't do any freaking damage. lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide