Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Clicking on second monitor minimizes League of...

Creator: Evgenyneu May 21, 2021 8:28pm
Evgenyneu
<Member>
Evgenyneu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2021 8:28pm | Report
I have two monitor setup. I run League full screen on the 1st and a browser/blitz app on the 2nd to look things up. The problem is that League disappears when I click on blitz (or any other app) on the 2nd monitor. It disappears as if I have minimized it. So to go back to the game I need to click on league icon in the task bar (or alt-tab it) and wait for 3-5 second before I can continue playing. This is super inconvenient, because as you can imagine, being AFK for 5 sec can get me killed.

Two questions:

1. Is there a way to keep league on 1st screen (in full screen mode) while I interact with apps on the 2nd screen?

2. Is there a way to make it faster for league to appear on screen after it has been minimized (i.e. reduce the 3-5 sec delay)?

Note: I tried windowed and bordeless modes but they have other problems. First in borderless, windows task bar overlaps with league screen and hides the bottom elements. If I chose to auto-hide the task bar, then it appears each time I want to scroll bottom in League. The windowed mode has exactly the same problem as full screen (i.e. minimized when I click on second screen).

Thanks

P.S. My setup: Win10, GTX 1070, SSD.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide