Evelynn Build Guide by Thorough
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Jun 10, 2012: Items: Advice about why you don't have to take
over all good idea i will try it but i think you should try deathfire grasp and see if it works out. thank you for the ap guide
Hi, it's my first build, I'm level 30 with a good ratio more than 1.00 (V/D).
Evelynn is never used because someone think she is useless. I hope with this build your mind will be changed.
I think this build is correct because I won everytime with it ! :D
And I even won 4 vs 5 ! Really we had an AFK but we won ! Look the screenshot above:
As you can see I don't have a good "farm" but my statistics was good. So imagine if you are better than me, you could do amazing parties with this build.
About my english: I'm sorry if I do some mistake. It's not my native language. I hope you'll be able to understand me. So be forgiving and enjoy it !
: They are almost obligatory on every AP champion, to deal damage you need power but also magic penetration.
: It will give you more Ability Power (AP) to be aggressive in your lane. "By the levels" are better than "flat" at level 6.
: It will give you more Ability Power (AP) to be aggressive in your lane. "Flat" because you need to be competitive in early game.
I think I don't have to explain all of this masteries, they are classics. But Butcher , Tough Skin and Bladed Armor are specificaly doing for Evelynn. Why ? Because with your passive: Minions only deal 50% damage to Evelynn and this masteries minions are nothing for you. You can cross them when you want for gank or "farm" and you can "farm" easily.
: The best items to start. You have mobility and survival.
: You need this item because of your skills. You have to use every time Hate Spike and Ravage (your "burst") have a high cost of mana. And you are in Bot or Top lane so you don't have blue "buff", that why you need this item.
: It's very important for her.
- You can gank easily
- You can roam the map easily
- When someone have low life you can execute him, you just have to follow him hidden. But take care, towers can see you hidden ;)
: With it you have mana, power and a good passive for Evelynn (extra damage every 2 seconds)
: You craft it with and now you have better item with Cooldown reduction and power. It's a new item and i'm proud to use it.
: The Best item for Evelynn. You have but better with movement speed bonus. What else...
: You are AP so you need this item of course ! AP and AP AGAIN !
: I love this item because you have lot of power, armor and a usefull passive (when you use it you are invulnerable during 2 seconds)
: You'll finish your build by health, power and a good passive (you can slow down enemies with your spells)
You have ARMOR and HEALTH with: and
You have MAGIC RESIST and MANA (mana regen) with: and
You have ABILITY POWER and USEFULL PASSIVE with: All items except Boost.
You have MOVEMENT SPEED with : and
- In end game if you can have the blue buff you can sell and buy . Because blue buff give you mana and with this new item, you have 80 AP and cooldown reduction (as ). So its perfect but the more, you have a good passive : Deals magic damage to target champion equal to 25% of their current Health (+4% per 100 Ability Power) with a minimum of 200 damage (60 second cooldown). You have to use it first when enemies have lot of life.
- Never take item with aura like because enemies can see allied's aura when you are near them.
- If you have some difficulties and you die everytime you can change by if you have difficulties against Magic champion or if you just need more resistance and survivability.
- In other guide you can see but it's not a good idea. Because with this item you have to stack your ability power (20max) but when you die you loose some of stacks. And you'll die everytime if you take this item because you don't have survivability. So it's not a good choice.
- Hate Spike: You can "farm" easily and it cost just 12 of mana.
- Shadow Walk: It's just more confortable to keep your lane. You can escape if you are being ganked by jungler, etc.
- Ravage: Your burst !
- Ravage: better damage !
- Ravage: Again :D
- Agony's Embrace: Of course take your ultimate when is possible.
- Shadow Walk: Take it again, you'll be hidden more longer for roam the map, for gank, etc.
Now just maximize Ravage, Shadow Walk then Hate Spike and when is possible Shadow Walk of course (lvl6, 11, 16)
SKILL ORDER: First use your Shadow Walk before start the fight. Next use Agony's Embrace to run faster to your enemy then use Ravage and spam Hate Spike.
- During the fight use Ravage when is possible.
- Don't forget, your ultimate Agony's Embrace is refreshes if you have kill and its passive give you health when you have kill or assist.
- When you roam the map use your Shadow Walk it's safer !
Flash: This is a must, Take it !
Ignite: This is usefull in fight against healing spell ( , , , etc.) Or when enemies use .
Exhaust: Good spell against all champions, you can take less damage from them and you can escape easily ;).
Ghost (S.O.S GOSHT BUSTER ! TADAD DADA !) XD : Good spell too for Evelynn. You can catch enemies easily.
Revive: If you want a report, take it ! :D