Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The "uncounterable's"?

Creator: Pølsemanden April 19, 2012 1:38am
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:41pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

AD Kennen is garbage i don't even know why he's part of the discussion

If AD Kennen is garbage, so are half the ad carries that lose to him.
Tri lane for life.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:57pm | Report
Lol I just read the last 4 pages...

1. Caitlyn ***** on many people in laning phase and her lategame is by no means bad dafuq
If you have an "easy" time against her while laning she is incredibly bad.

2. Doublelift is right - Trist es #1 lategame.

3. AMUMU TOP OP

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 2:14am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

well according to doublelift Tristana is the best 6 item carry in the game. In any case, that's a pretty widely regarded belief so i don't see how she's behind Kog and Vayne

She is the safest out of all of them. She has 2 ways to get away with flash 3 and that on the 3 highst range in game only topped by Kog'Maw with W and Twitch with his Ulti.

To the Kennen topic.
His W dmg does not amplify crits and is decressed by Magress and as he does not build Magpen it cuts his dmg down by at least 25%. It does not effect Life steal and is only once every 5 hits. So it makes it quite good early, **** mid game, and decent late game. Caits passiv on the other side can crit (and is basicly a crit itself so you get a crit crit) and is taken into Account for life steal.
I am still doing the Math but Kennen may even lose to Twitch becaus of the poisen dmg but I am not sure how to add it. Pray and Spray can increas you dps rapidly if you hit mulipel targets.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 2:18am | Report
spray can also miss, like not even hit the target if they are moving.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 2:34am | Report
LaronX wrote:

To the Kennen topic.
His W dmg does not amplify crits and is decressed by Magress and as he does not build Magpen it cuts his dmg down by at least 25%. It does not effect Life steal and is only once every 5 hits. So it makes it quite good early, **** mid game, and decent late game. Caits passiv on the other side can crit (and is basicly a crit itself so you get a crit crit) and is taken into Account for life steal.
I am still doing the Math but Kennen may even lose to Twitch becaus of the poisen dmg but I am not sure how to add it. Pray and Spray can increas you dps rapidly if you hit mulipel targets.

The reason why Kennen is so effective, his stuns. The regular AD-carries usually got a attack speed steroid or something that scales good with AD, Kennen has neither (except the decent W passive). But being able to constantly stun his target and still dealing high damage makes him really dangerous vs low health/defence targets.

You can't really compare him with Twitch and Caitlyn since they are not created to work the same way.
    - Twitch, rely on positioning and his attack speed buff.
    - Caitlyn, long range and her ability to kite
    - Kennen, mobility, constant stuns, shutting down champions
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 5:38am | Report
How could any of the other carries be scarier than Kog'Maw or Vayne lategame? I get that Trist has a lot more utility, but what steroid is she rocking that can compare with Silver Bolts? Because I don't remember seeing one.

I love Trist, and if I don't trust my teammates to protect me heck yes I will pick her. She can take care of herself, and kill most people before they even get close to her.

But if I'm playing with smart teammates and I want to get multi kills all day, I'm going to take Vayne, hands down. It doesn't even matter if your range sucks and you get stuck wailing on the tank, because your steroid will annihilate him.

As for Kog'Maw, there isn't much to say other than the fact that Dignitas built an entire team around "Protect the Kog" and did OK with it.

*edit* I accidentally a word.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 6:41am | Report

How could any of the other carries be scarier than Kog'Maw or Vayne lategame? I get that Trist has a lot more utility, but what steroid is she rocking that can compare with Silver Bolts? Because I don't remember seeing one.

I love Trist, and if I don't trust my teammates to protect me heck yes I will pick her. She can take care of herself, and kill most people before they even get close to her.

But if I'm playing with smart teammates and I want to get multi kills all day, I'm going to take Vayne, hands down. It doesn't even matter if your range sucks and you get stuck wailing on the tank, because your steroid will annihilate him.

As for Kog'Maw, there isn't much to say other than the fact that Dignitas built an entire team around "Protect the Kog" and did OK with it.

*edit* I accidentally a word.

Her extremely high range that unlike Kog'maw is up 100% of the time and her 90% attack speed steroid that probably scales better with 6 items than any other steroid in the game.
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 6:56am | Report
Rapid Fire also has a 20 second cooldown :O

Unless of course you are stacking CDR, or get lucky and have an AP / jungle who don't want blue. In which case, yes, Trist would be even more of a terror.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 7:01am | Report

90% AS steroid that's up every team fight.

Also, silver bolts isn't that much of Vayne's damage.

She needs far less AS items than Vane or Kog to achieve similar damage although less constant.

Lastly, Vane's silver bolts isn't a steroid. It's a bonus. Steroid implies that you're giving her stats a bonus directly like Kog's Caustic Spittle or the AD portion of Final Hour, not "Every 3 hits I have bonus damage."
At least, that's my definition of it.
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 7:11am | Report
Positioning is key with AD carry until the moment you can trishot every anticarry that would come on you, and even at this point not being caught is still important.
At this game, Trist is a monster.
And then she has deadly steroid

And 7 sec is way enough to make kill.

In solo lanes :
The champs that could be called uncounterable are the one with very few or never played counterpicks, able to counter build and have a counter runepage without losing damage or gold.
Here the champ can't really be hard countered in term of damage trade.

Then, between all those "good" champs, some counter softly an other because of game mechanic and player's style. Sustain, pusher or not, etc etc.

To have a strong champ, train some of those good champs, have a good set of runepages, know what to do/avoid against other champs etc.

But sometimes, a wild under-used champ is picked against you and you cry as you never did.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide