Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trinity Force -> Zephyr at Irelia/Udyr?

Creator: NicknameMy October 1, 2014 6:08am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:38am | Report
Ok, but then you're wasting so much itemization and other options simply to move faster. This means you're far less durable. If I see a ghosting Cho with a TF and Zephyr with Swifties charging at me, I'll godamn laugh as he's obliterated by my team.
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:41am | Report
If you wanna go bruiser-like a good idea could be:

Mercury's Treads-> Frozen Heart-> Wit's End-> Spirit Visage-> Atma's Impaler-> Guardian Angel

Then again, I have little knowledge with Cho and this is based on theorycrafting. Still I think AP tank or full tank work better.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:43am | Report
If you wanna go bruiser-like a good idea could be:

Mercury's Treads-> Frozen Heart-> Wit's End-> Spirit Visage-> Atma's Impaler-> Guardian Angel

Then again, I have little knowledge with Cho and this is based on theorycrafting. Still I think AP tank or full tank work better.

Don't humor him then immediately contridict it and crush his dreams. It's not kewl.

Your last sentence is absolutely correct.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:43am | Report
I obviously get Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage before Zephyr and Trinity Force. Okay, against easy lanes I rush Zephyr to stomp, but other than that, defense first.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:46am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I obviously get Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage before Zephyr and Trinity Force. Okay, against easy lanes I rush Zephyr to stomp, but other than that, defense first.

So what you're telling me is that you get Trinity Force after you've stopped being useful for damage? Interesting.

Like, at that rate you may well max W first instead of spikes cause you aren't even building anything to synergize with the playstyle. You're disjointed as **** here.

Why not rush Wit's End with the E max? Then you'd have a better early laning phase with your ******ed style at least. And if you happen to be against an AP, at least you get some defense out of it.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:51am | Report
Because the potential damage of maxing E + having as marks is way higher, also abusing the highest AD in the game.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:54am | Report
E maxing would have more damage with Wit's End early on, is what I'm saying. It synergizes with Cho more. Zephyr is plain ******ed on him. And yea, Cho has the highest base AD in the game, tied with Skarner. Problem is, his cooldowns are massive (And as far as I know, toggling E does not proc sheen), so unlike Skarner, he cannot efficiently use Trinity Force (And by extension, Lich Bane and Iceborn Gauntlet).

It seems to me like what you wanna do with Cho would be better done with Skarner.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 8:57am | Report
By your rationale, you might as well get a Ravenous Hydra and a Blade of the Ruined King, too... I mean, if you want to make the most out of his attack speed, why not give him an AoE melee cleave, and a % current hp passive proc as well? ._.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 9:03am | Report
utopus wrote:
By your rationale, you might as well get a Ravenous Hydra and a Blade of the Ruined King, too... I mean, if you want to make the most out of his attack speed, why not give him an AoE melee cleave, and a % current hp passive proc as well? ._.

He already has AoE clear with his E. :p
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 10:58am | Report
What about just taking ghost/Ms Quint/Distortion ? With ghost you'll be hella fast. Then take wit's end and rape ***es.

Also don't build Atma, never (except maybe 90 minutes game Sion but ...)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide