Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trinity Force -> Zephyr at Irelia/Udyr?

Creator: NicknameMy October 1, 2014 6:08am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 11:33am | Report
The thing why it works on Cho'Gath so well is the 900 bonus health from Feast, which gives you great amount of survivability with only a few items.

Also, again, you don't need to get more damage early, you got enough damage to beat them early. Similar to that, you also buy defense on Garen, because his damage is already high enough. But against someone like Nasus, who has strong sustain, Zephyr first is good to bring him down anyway. Wit's End maybe does more damage, but it doesn't offer 10% movement speed which is already strong earlier to be in range for every auto attack, CDR so you have your Feast more frequently and Tenacity, which means you can get Boots of Swiftness for even more MS early.

I don't think Ghost alone is enough, as the duration isn't that long. You need more MS to stay close for every AA.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 11:37am | Report
900 health doesnt mean much without armor or MR to back it up. A zephyr will not help you beat Nasus. Your reasoning on pretty much everything else is flawed. What do you take with Ghost? I assume it's replacing Flash, which is pretty stupid considering you need that to clutch nom people.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 11:38am | Report
Why you would need a clutch nom if you are on top of your enemy anyway? Also, Frozen Heart+ Spirit Visage is enough resistances through most parts of the game.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:10pm | Report
What tier do you play in again? Like, not even bashing. I just wanna know why you think you can get away with half this ****.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:17pm | Report
I latetly visited lolking, just looking around what UOL Vizicsacsi is doing, then I found that game:

http://www.lolking.net/replay/euw/1708922475

First, kinda funny that Vizicsacsi is still on the top over Alex Ich. Second thing I did see, Tear into Rod of Ages, seems to pretty interesting. Then I looked up statistics about Tear and found out, that it is even more popular on Ryze. The next funny thing I thought about, is, that I use the same combo on my AP Zed. Is that combo really that strong?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:18pm | Report
I latetly visited lolking, just looking around what UOL Vizicsacsi is doing, then I found that game:

http://www.lolking.net/replay/euw/1708922475

First, kinda funny that Vizicsacsi is still on the top over Alex Ich. Second thing I did see, Tear into Rod of Ages, seems to pretty interesting. Then I looked up statistics about Tear and found out, that it is even more popular on Ryze. The next funny thing I thought about, is, that I use the same combo on my AP Zed. Is that combo really that strong?

Yes.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:25pm | Report
Just played a little funny game, dat Mundo got stomped.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1720470430/23683545
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:29pm | Report
I kinda feel like Aatrox did some heavy lifting in that lane.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:31pm | Report
He ganked once, Nocturne ganked once, making it even. Then I just outlasted Mundo in a duel and killed him. The deciding point was a tp to bottom where I secured 2 kills. After that, even with his ult I could outduel Mundo pretty hard.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 12:35pm | Report
My question is why was Mundo dueling you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide