Front End UI Developer Wanted!
The MOBAFire Network is looking for a Front End UI Developer
Position: Front End UI Developer
Type: F/T Contract
The MOBAFire Network is looking for a front end developer to assist in modernizing our network of websites and contribute to creating new ones. You will be working with a small and passionate team to help support the largest MOBA community in the world!
Working at MOBAFire lets you set your own hours and work from the comfort of your own home office. All that is required is that you work effectively with the rest of the development team, which means you are accessible, and communicate openly and effectively.
- 5 years minimum experience optimizing complex websites and applications.
- Expert in responsive designs & an understanding of common mobile UI patterns.
- Expert in CSS/SASS, Cross Browser Compatibility, Code optimization and HTML5.
- Understanding of design systems as they apply to front end UI. (Brand colours, grid system, fonts, etc.)
- Able to identify problems with site performance and how to resolve them.
- Understanding of BEM methodology.
- Familiar with task runners & node.js and how they relate to a front end build system.
- Strong understanding of both mobile and web best practices.
- Able to update and optimize older codebases to use modern design principals.
- "Get it done" attitude with strong communication and team skills. Self starter who can take ownership of their projects - delivering on time and beyond expectations.
- Passionate about video games.
- Strong understanding of MOBA mechanics
Please send your application to: email@example.com with “Front End UI Developer Application” in the subject. Include live examples of your work and a description of what you did for each project. We'd also love to hear more about yourself and why you want to work with The MOBAFire Network. We can only reply to potential candidates and will not review any applications without a portfolio.
Candidates must be located in North America and be able to use Slack regularly. No applications from outside North America will be accepted.