Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I need a artist!

Creator: fistancilus March 5, 2015 5:24am
fistancilus
<Member>
fistancilus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2015 5:24am | Report
I'm writing a skin for a Darius Ultimate (or just a skin if it's not liked as an ultimate) My biggest limitation is lack of art. I need a good splash artist to give my idea life. I'm looking for someone who's willing to work with me on tweaking the art until it's just right. If anyone is willing to do this, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! :)

Below is a link to the thread I started. If anyone likes the description and wants to give it a shot, I would love the help. Of course I would like to be somewhat involved in it as far as tweaks to the final product so that it represents what I'm going for. Also.. if anyone does pick this up, keep in mind I'm perfectly cool with deviation if you feel you have something better to put in place of one thing or another. Thanks in advance for the help. (all the Sona fan art I saw is pretty damn sweet, you guys rock)

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/E2MmGVwl-darius-ultimate-skin-the-executioner
fistancilus
<Member>
fistancilus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2015 6:35am | Report
Figured I'd just put the description here to make things easier.

As you gaze upon Darius, The Executioner, a mixture of awe and terror overcome you. The jet-black hair highlights the youthfulness of his face. The battle scar on his left brow belies his youthfulness, as does the penetrating gaze of his haunting, blue eyes that glow with an inner fire. (basically a blue/white fiery look similar to how the axe head is... this glow will actually be the form of his eyes, similar to the Lord Darius splash art, but with a more narrow and sinister look) The stern expression on his face is an indication of how serious he takes his role in creating a more powerful and united Noxus. The gleaming black bands of mental that cover his full plate armor allow light to reflect off the plates beneath, giving off a shimmering blue-gray light that nearly match his eyes. A gleaming black skull is superimposed upon the chest of the armor. The shoulders of his pauldrons are formed to match the likeness and material of the one on his chest. The eye sockets of the skulls glow with the same inner blue fire as Darius' eyes. (the skulls lack a bottom jaw for a more sinister appearance) The gauntlets are peppered with a mixture of 1 to 2 inch bladed spikes all along the forearms (not just the top, but all around the forearm) The backs of the gauntlets that cover his hands are formed into the likeness of skulls as well, matching the others. (they will have the blue fire as well... the top of the skulls will be at the knuckles while the teeth will be pointing towards the arm itself) The knuckles each have a 2 inch bladed spike protruding from them. His biceps and triceps are exposed. The kneecaps of his leg armor (the leg armor has the same setup as the chest armor... as far as the bands of metal covering the plate beneath but with less of the shimmering light, if any) are also formed into a skull shape, matching the rest. The armored boots are covered in 1 to 2 inch bladed spikes, fully covering the shin and calf region to match the gauntlets. His cape, attached with chain and metal clasps of silver where shoulder and chest meet, is made of pure shadow that almost seems to absorb the light. Its form is constantly shifting and moving, like an unholy black flame. Held in both hands is a massive, crescent bladed axe with a large spike made of onyx and blue-white flames. (the blade and spike are made of fire that flickers constantly) An ivory skull is attached to the bottom of the shaft as a counter weight, with sparkling ruby eyes. A skull is located between the blade and spike of the axe, on both sides. (these two skulls are are slightly raised from the surface of the onyx and have the ruby eyes as well) Along the shaft are several protrusions to keep his hands from sliding.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide