Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Request a sig (or Art)

Creator: Lazukin August 25, 2011 12:26am
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2011 12:26am | Report
Well, I decided I wanted to make some sigs again, or do art for people. A thread with most of my art is Here. (Remember that it's in order, so the worse ones are generally at the start lol)

If you want anything, go ahead and ask. I will be doing this at my leisure, and may simply decide not to do it if it's a request I don't think I will do well with. However, I WILL always get back to you ASAP with an answer.

What you do with my art, I don't care. Credit me or don't, your choice. I do prefer credit, but as long as you don't go around saying you made it, it's cool.

One other thing I think is necessary to add, feel free to give me as much detail in your request as you want or as little.

Example 1:

"I want a signature of X render here, with blue as the central color and red as the secondary color. I want orange spikes shooting out behind the character to give movement and a yellow orangutan with "Fluttershy" written on its chest in X font (link to dafont.com link)."

Example 2:

Make it a blue non-sig picture.

Either of those requests are fine with me. But I probably won't be able to draw a yellow orangutan. I can however edit in words to stuff if you want. I am by no means the best sig maker on this site, but I, along with everyone else on this site, have a unique style of art that is pretty much uncopyable.

Limitations

Must have more than 50 posts on this forum.
No more than 1 request per week per person, although I can edit requests.
Tell me whether you want a sig, wallpaper, or other. If a wallpaper, say your screen resolution.
Will not make sigs for Jun unless he says please.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide