Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Request - need some work on images

Creator: Kusoku December 10, 2011 12:17pm
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 12:17pm | Report
Well like I wrote on the title, I will need some work on images for my guide (range/zone tutorial)

Here you have simple images on which you can work:

On the first image I would like to have range of Bouncing Blades bounce (on the image below I provide a radius (the blue line) which is about the maximum bounce range). I wanted to make circles around every minion so it would show full BB range.

On the second I need single radius of BB after Shunpo (the circle on the second image below is about right but well it looks bad xD - yea I suck with computer graphic)

I plan on using Shurelias Zoning Tutorial, so it would be nice if they would go well together with it (but it is not necessary if it would look better that way)

Thanks to JakofAllSpaydes for the sig
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 7:20am | Report
Well since no one was willing to take my request I've downloaded GIMP

I need to figure out how the hell it works xD (believe me Polish version is very problematic, and cant find a way to change it to Eng -.-)

EDIT: Managed changing to Eng version xD

So it may still take me a while, till I'm finished request is still up.
Thanks to JhoiJhoi for the sig
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Thread can be closed as I managed to do what I wanted (doesn't look too bad and more/less liek it should :D )

While I was making it I made one more that I tough would be good to have on that tutorial, I'll put it tomorrow, this Saturday, or on the worst case after my winter break starts.

Thanks to JhoiJhoi for the sig

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide