Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jarvan IV build

Creator: Suymaster March 2, 2011 8:49am
Suymaster
<Member>
Suymaster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 8:49am | Report
Hey guys, what do you think of my Jarvan IV build?

Start with Cloth armor + 2 health potion + 2 mana potion

now you can lane for a very long time, so get as much gold as you can

boots should be Merc treads if they have lots of magic or CC, if not, then get Berserker greaves

then Glacial shroud, embelem of valor, catalyst, cloak of agility, Zeal and (by now the game should be ending)

then if u have time,

Banshees veil, Stark's fervor, Frozen heart, Atma's impaler, and Trinity Force

runes are:
9 Greater Mark of Desolation, 9 greater Seal of Vitality, 9 Glyph of focus, 3 Greater quint of Desolation

Masteries are 21, 8, 1

You want to upgrade the E first, then Q, then W, but put a point in W to begin the game

You can use E to harass and stun with Q till enemy is low, and use the ult to kill him

Spells used are ghost and exhaust

My Username is rawrofjesusrapto (:P there is no R on the end)

ive been having okay games with him, and this is my build that i am testin
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 9:52am | Report
Hey, I haven't played Jarvan, but if you go back real quick and edit your post by putting [['s around the item names that would be really helpful for us to quickly look over it and remember which items your getting while we're thinking.

Example:

((cloth armor)) replace ('s with ['s and it turns into...
Cloth Armor

Thanks! I hope someone that's played Jarvan will hel you soon!
Shadow-twin
<Member>
Shadow-twin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 9:53am | Report
Hmmmm... Jarvan is pretty new and hard to determine the right build.... How many games have you tried this and what scores?

Imo it looks like you're going a kind of hybrid tanker... I can't speak for it, but it might work... He's dealing tons of damage and the survability would do good

If you're going for a more tanky dps, try to get some AD, instead of Trinity Force, I heard from 5 people that it was like the worst mistake ever ;D

Try it out and get some scores on to prove your epicness? :p
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

Aka, we all love a pro tank
Anelit
<Member>
Anelit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 10:27am | Report
had 13/5/14 with DPS build...i pick Dorans shield at start then i go towards building wriggles and mercury...after that i buy phage,then last whisper...then finishing frozen mallet, and buying infinity/atma's impaler first depending on situation.
Atheb
<Member>
Atheb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 2:01am | Report
cooldowns too high for trinity force.
honestly id build really tanky with just atmas as offense.
merc, banshee, randuins or sunfire, atmas, warmogs

or warmogs before atmas it really depends on the situation. but id really say you should get banshees or at least catalyst early because you will have mana problems.
Atmas will give you really really good ad combined with all those health items.
i think tank is the way to build him as his builds are really good for a tank
good CC: aoe slow, aoe knock up, wall in
support: standart will give your team bonus Attackspeed and armor and thats nice.
additional beefiness: you shield will give you good defense as it grows even stronger with lots of people around you.
also he is just a fantastic initiator, you can force teamfights and lock in some guys with you then slow them its just nice.
Shadow-twin
<Member>
Shadow-twin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 9:02am | Report
4x Warmog, Swiftness and a Impaler = Win <3 :D ... Jk ;P

And the cooldowns aren't that high mate, he'll easily reach the 40% Cap, however I still recommend to stay away from Trinity force

And Atheb, being a fantastic initiator, unfortunately, also means a bad one... If you're going tank you'll might die and deal too low damage... Going dps will you rip them apart... If you're faster than them that is ;p
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

Aka, we all love a pro tank

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide