Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

help with guide!

Creator: Zulzei September 8, 2012 12:00pm
Zulzei
<Member>
Zulzei's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 12:00pm | Report
Hello everyone, so i'm making my first build (in-progress) on Nunu, but i just cant figure out code. So i'm hoping i can find a nice person to either do it for me or aid me in doing so. Thanks! If you can help please comment below.
Sneaky Sloth, out.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 12:18pm | Report
Here is a gathering of several different links, that will help you to learn the BBCode that can be used on this site. They come in different variations, as you will see by following the links in this link (Linkedy linkedness of links).

One is a list of how to add images and icons, such as the title suggests, while others vary from templates to making a nice looking guide, to giving you tips on what not to do in your guide, to avoid negative reactions :)

Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Zulzei
<Member>
Zulzei's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 2:03pm | Report
Kirluu wrote:

Here is a gathering of several different links, that will help you to learn the BBCode that can be used on this site. They come in different variations, as you will see by following the links in this link (Linkedy linkedness of links).

One is a list of how to add images and icons, such as the title suggests, while others vary from templates to making a nice looking guide, to giving you tips on what not to do in your guide, to avoid negative reactions :)

Kirluu~

Thanks much! this helped a lot!
Sneaky Sloth, out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide