Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do Guide ratings work?

Creator: Astalfo March 1, 2023 4:37pm
Astalfo
<Member>
Astalfo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2023 4:37pm | Report
I'm currently a little confused about how exactly the rating system for guides works as today I've come across a Miss Fortune guide that has been very minimally edited for the newest patch with Huge blocks of text with no formatting that references S11 mechanics, yet this guide is rated 10/10, then I see a perfectly formatted, super detailed and engaging in depth vayne guide that only has a rating of 8/10, any ideas why this is and how I can reliably increase the score of my guides? Thanks.
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2023 12:02am | Report
Hey @ Astalfo!

We can't provide too much information about our scoring formula, but the idea is pretty simple, you need way more positive votes than negative votes to have a perfect score. Scores age over time and lose weight, meaning you'll have to keep getting fresh positive votes to keep your score high.

If you spot guides recently updated for the latest patch which still cover outdated content, please use the report function, this is against the rules.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide