Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Guide Assistance

Creator: FantasySniper August 9, 2014 9:41pm
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 9:41pm | Report
I have a couple question's I would like answered, because I can't seem to figure this out for myself.

1. When BB-coding runes, is there a way to use the Tier 3 icon and info without using "Greater"?
(Ex: Greater Seal of Armor, except I don't have to include "Greater" to reach the same effect) It uses up quite a bit of space when trying discuss runes.
2. Veteran's Scars is displaying incorrect info. Am I doing something wrong, or does the site need to be updated?
3. I'm having trouble finding an adequate template of Summoner's Rift. I am more specifically trying to create a ward map, but nothing has met my standards. The map is either too distorted (already filtered/edited, improperly cropped, etc) or it's an outdated map that still has all that brush they trimmed away. It would be very easy to misinform readers if I used something that was not really SR or something I took without being able to credit. I would appreciate an image of an eagle's eye view of today's SR, large enough to be easily edited without having to be resized.
If you want to help me, teach me.
Pallis123
<Member>
Pallis123's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 3:26am | Report
1. This is not possible as far as I know. The only solution would be to show only the image (like this: ), but i'm not sure if that's what you want.
2. It is Veteran Scars , not Veteran's Scars
3. I normally use this one. I believe the bushes in the side lanes are not up-to-date, but that's it and it's not that much of a problem right?

My Taric guide
- Thanks Emikadon for the beautiful signature! :D
FantasySniper
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 12:02pm | Report
Pallis123 wrote:
3. I normally use this one. I believe the bushes in the side lanes are not up-to-date, but that's it and it's not that much of a problem right?

The bushes near blue buff are overgrown, and that makes it difficult to correctly display map info when I need a disclaimer saying "Warning: Incorrect Bushes". I've also tried this one, but same problem...
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 2:42pm | Report

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

FantasySniper
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 3:20pm | Report

I wish it could be bigger, but this'll actually do quite nicely. Thank you.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide