's Forum Avatar

These Varus Builds...

Creator: GreenFrogs March 29, 2013 12:15pm
GreenFrogs
<Member>
GreenFrogs's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 29, 2013 12:15pm | Report
I've managed to sneak a peek at some of the varus guides, and I've realized there is some serious stuff going on in that section. Why are people maxing Q first and not E? They are reversing the order. People are also starting Doran's blade without the proper runes / masteries. Seriously. What's going on. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. I can mathematically prove why I'm not.
If you think I did a good job criticizing a guide or giving helpful info, or for just being a bawz of a bro, rep would be awesome :)

OR

Check out Dat Kha'zix Guide
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 29, 2013 12:26pm | Report
If you want Mobafire top guide to change, you can do the following things:
* Ask them, PM them, or comment like you already did.
* Make an own guide and reach the top :P
* Make a thread on mobafire and let other people know how wrong the top guides are, and accomplish nothing :D

But seriously though, if you think that they all are doing it wrong, it won't help them/the community if you would post it here, it would be best for all of us if you would take action :D

If you make an own guide and show in a very good and nice manner why the way you play Varus is better than the top guides, I will definately support you ;D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 29, 2013 12:28pm | Report
if it would make you happy, I'd could start work on my Varus guide again. :D

my standard Varus build is somewhere in my build repository if you'd like to see it.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 29, 2013 12:29pm | Report
^ you did say when you play adc you choose varus :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

pentakill penny
<Member>
pentakill penny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 29, 2013 12:37pm | Report
GreenFrogs wrote:

I've managed to sneak a peek at some of the varus guides, and I've realized there is some serious stuff going on in that section. Why are people maxing Q first and not E? They are reversing the order. People are also starting Doran's blade without the proper runes / masteries. Seriously. What's going on. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. I can mathematically prove why I'm not.

becuz it's mobafire lol

even tho those diamond adc guides all have the life steal rune w/doran start, no1 else realize ur suppose to do them together

You need to log in before commenting.