Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

looking for Solo top, mid, and support for...

Creator: thejast July 14, 2012 4:28pm
thejast
<Member>
thejast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 4:28pm | Report
My boy Chriones and I would like to start a ranked team, we're both pretty strong players and a little tired of playing with friends who are inconsistent and lack a team work quality to win games. We have our own vent server from our wow days, it belongs to chriones personally. He rocks ADC and has every character in the game so variety and finding a good support adc combo shouldn't be a problem. I run junglers, i have just about all of them, and am very strong with 8 of them or so. We've done the solo and duo's but we've spent enough time with people we shouldn't be doing ranks with that we would like to find some consistent quality players to roll with.

We're looking for a solo top with a large range of chars from tanks, to the higher dps bruisers, and maybe a few of the tougher ap chars that sometimes run top lane.

For and ap mid we'd like to find someone who is confidant playing more than just 1 or 2 nuke characters so that they may counter more effectively at que. Also someone who isn't afraid to roam a little bit to be involved in ganks, and helping other lanes when they're going to be ganked themselves.

In a support role we'd like to find someone who understands how important their job will be, without a strong support the adc very rarely has a good game. would prefer someone with experience with the softer healer/cc supports and the tankier supports as well so that we may take full advantage of the draft pick mechanic in our matches.

We are of the philosophy that getting the entire team fed, albeit some roles are more important than others, is a much stronger strategy than just getting 1 player really fed. So please try to come with that attitude. Vent is required, it is free for you, takes up less bandwidth than skype, and is pretty simple to use. We mostly play US evenings, just about every evening. anyways feel free to add me in-game or Chriones as well, and we can get together to talk about if we can make this work.

you don't have to be the best player ever, we're not trying to go the MLG championships, but we'd like to be competitive.
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 3:14am | Report
I think you've made this thread a couple of
times haven't you. By the way, it's true ventrilo
takes up less bandwidth than skype probably; but
Raidcall takes up less bandwidth than anything else.
Good luck ^^.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
thejast
<Member>
thejast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 6:43am | Report
this is the only time i've posted this here. i've posted it twice on the lol forums

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide