Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

level 27 tanker seeking clan

Creator: Chrispytree May 2, 2011 4:28pm
Chrispytree
<Member>
Chrispytree's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 4:28pm | Report
i main tanks and tanky ap characters mostly. 23 y.o. dude, plays on EST and lives in Cleveland, Ohio (it'd be cool to play with people from the same city, no??). i play all hours of the day. i do have a time consuming job, but i work mornings. so i have afternoons to late evenings free to play. meaning i can pretty much play any time of day but before noon (most days).

i call mias and i NEVER leave. i've played with 2 teams of trolls the same day and cannot stand it any more. i need some somewhat reliable people to play with for fun (and some friendly competition, it's a game, you're supposed to win right??).

i really enjoy twisted treeline but can play summoner's rift if i'm on arranged team with 2-4 others in the clan. i've seen too many leavers, negative attitudes, and everything else encountered on summoner's with a solo queue. basically, i love playing the game, but sometimes the people take ALL of the fun out of it. i want to take that aspect out, find a solid group of relaxed but competitive dudes and ladies, and play some "gg"s.

i make goofy jokes but stay focused on playing. i usually don't do skype, but i could make an exception.

my favs are:
* Cho' Gath
(full on tank, secondary ap, GOOD AT LANDING SPIKE STOMP)
* Mordekaiser
(ap first, transfer into tank late game, nukey deluxe)
* Rumble
(full on tank, stack items that "slow", support-ish. best game 7/7/23 with my build, deaths from our 5th member leaving early)
* Dr. Mundo
(full on tank, build movement speed, awesome baiter....master....baiter?? har har)

i own blitzcrank (who i never play) and rammus (who i can play but need to be on the right team full of people who know how to focus fire/have high dps/know how rammus works)

i would be more than happy to pick up new tanks too. i thoroughly enjoy playing the tank role. every once i a while i like to play an Olaf or a Lux, but just to stir up the monotany. and yes, i can play a decent Olaf and Lux.

contact me. word. s/n = Chrispytree
YlN
<Member>
YlN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 1:37pm | Report
Hi, You should join Fever Clan. We're a community of over 750 Lol players, so you'll always will have someone to play with.

For competitive gameplay, we have a variety of squads you can join.

If you're interested, check out our site here and submit an app:
http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/31-Fever-Recruiting

My IGN is YLN, contact me if you need.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide