Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Creating a solid team.

Creator: umop episdn May 13, 2011 10:42pm
umop episdn
<Member>
umop episdn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 10:42pm | Report
Right, so I'm 'umoq eqisdn' on the US server. I'm looking to create a serious batch of people to play with. I want at least 4 other people to start this 'clan' I suppose you could call it. More would be preferred, but I want a 5 man pre-made to begin with. We're not going to be playing for any one person, but as a group, with one leader directing the major decisions in game. Like a commander of sorts. Sure we can still joke around, as long as the orders are followed through. This in mind, my objective is to collect a few people and trial run this idea a few times. My logic is with everyone working under orders will be more focused and driven for the game, and overall lead to an edge on the other teams. I have not played much ranked myself, and I hope to cure that with a solid team. If it even gets to that point, we could start playing in tournys. Most likely I will be the 'commander' unless someone else approaches who would fit better for the role.

Vent and a microphone is required.
IGN: umoq eqisdn
Add me in game and PM me the next time I'm on for further evaluation.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide