Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Eternal Rage Looking for People! =p

Creator: Ducktales September 24, 2010 10:31pm
Ducktales
<Member>
Ducktales's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2010 10:31pm | Report
Whats up ladies and gents,
Ducktales here with a quick post explaining our clan and what we are looking for. At the current moment we are a competitive/casual clan that plays on a competitive level and has a lot of ACTIVE members. Active being that there is always 5-10 people on within an daily basis. Now the main reason we are looking for members is so that we have an active set of 10-15 so that people will be on consistently. We are looking to INHOUSE IN A CONSTANT BASIS. For those who don't know, an inhouse is a game in which all 10 members are people that you actually know/are friends with in the same clan.
Our Clan members who stand out in these inhouse games will be selected to be on the Ranked Team who will represent us on the Ranked playing field.

So here is some info about some of the active members,

Breakurself: Has been playing since the back old dota days and decided to transfer to League of Legends when it first came out. He is one of the original founders of the clan.

Gh0zt:Has also been playing since back in the dota BETA days (its not really beta it was just called beta in reality it was the first and original versions of the game.) Gh0zt then decided to move to Heroes of Newerth where he hit an 1800 rating with EASE with his real life friend...me =p. He then moved to League of Legends and is now an amazing player (due to the fact that Heroes of Newerth and Dota is a little harder of a game to play).

Ducktales: Last but not least comes me. I also come back from the Dota days in which I played on a competitive level. How competitive, I played in THREE Fire and Ice tournaments held here in Chicago and get the most third place with my team. I met ICEFROG (not the creator but the person DOTA was passed on to where he improved it). From there I moved to Heroes of Newerth with Gh0zt and played that since BETA. Me and Gh0zt hit 1800+ rating with ease and was very much into the HON (heroes of newerth) community. I then moved to League of Legends and enjoyed the transition due to the fact that it has a little more of a decent concept of original dota.

So there is some basic info about just three of the members of Eternal Rage (not just your normal players, but people with actual EXPERIENCE).

Last but not least, the requirements and what we are looking for in this clan.

We are currently looking for tank players specifically, but will be accepting a little support.

1) You must be a minimum of Level 26 (We know that level has nothing to do with skill but just for simplicity reasons we must put a limit cause we like to play ranked games once in a while)

2) You must own/use a microphone (THIS IS A MUST, we do not like people who are silent in our clan, but we don't like people who spam either...lol) We use teamspeak not ventrillo cry us our river. =p

3) You must be 17+ years of age (now I'm sure your just going to lie but your maturity is what is going to show us if you are lying.)

4) You must fill an application (not here but on our website http://tribes.forum-motion.com/ )

5) You will have to tryout (the main reason for this is because League of Legends does not punish bad players like HON or dota, in hon rating will show what you are the worse you are the lower your rating. In League of Legends you only can gain experience you can't lose it. So we need to tryout to make sure your a level 26 that doesn't act like a level 2.

6) Accept the Clan policies (there is a two week probation for people who join to make sure you dont waste our time bringing you in and then not being active for two weeks. remember we are looking for ACTIVE members =p)

Thank you all for your time and WE WILL SEE YOU IN THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide