Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Forum GenoBot Game GenORagE

Creator: GenoBot November 30, 2010 11:24pm
GenoBot
<Member>
GenoBot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2010 11:24pm | Report
GenORagE

Why hello there -.- Best way to start off i suppose.
I am not.. "Pro". I do enjoy the game alot though. So that encourages me to try a bit moar. I got win 150, loss is at 130-140. Few games from level 30, which i am excited about. I am still looking over everyone to play. Been trying a bunch of new people recently. Used to be able to do stuff with twitch till i took a work break from this game. I am back from work, and... am no longer good with twitch, maybe a patch or something idk. But Open to suggestions on who to try. Who do you all like?

And i am open for games alot really. I work. Before and after though i get a game in. So. Add me if you want No worries there. Rather easy going, I will mouth off if someone brings it on.... sadly. But it will end in a /ignore if it kept up for awhile (5-10 min of non stop verbal harassing.) Otherwise... i try to win, i will call the mia (although sometimes i will miss one or two.) I dislike solo, and.. well.... imma cut it off there because it starting to feel like a dating site for LoL. (Ps, sry if i broke any rules postin my ingame name. Cant be too sure about that one)
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2010 11:53am | Report
add me in game shadows fiji

best jungler n ashe carry wit tryd

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide