Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Introducing myself and looking to play!

Creator: M580 November 23, 2011 4:40pm
M580
<Member>
M580's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2011 4:40pm | Report
Hi! Longtime reader, first time poster! I have over 600 normal wins, but JUST started playing ranked! Really wanted to know what I was doing before throwing myself in there! Now that I have finished building my 4 main rune pages, I am looking to start playing somewhat competitively. Looking for duo partners to ranked with eventually.

My personality is pretty laid back, I get really happy when a team actually chats a little bit and works together. I don't have an ounce of rage in my body haha, if anything I get too excited when things go well.

So far, ranekd has been going rpetty well - I'm 7 wins and 2 losses (hope to keep it going!), but I thought I would post here for a duo partner cuz one of the games I lost we had a DC and an intentional feeder. So disheartening.

Also, if anyone is looking to make a 5 man team, or if any 5 man teams are looking for players, I'd LOVE to be able to tryout. See if you like me, give me a shot hah!

Ok that's it, here's an image with my ranked fortunes so far, not too bad. I play all roles, so let me kknow if you're looking for someone to fill a particular role!

Oh, last thing I promise, also hope to be joining in on the forums here actively! Love to theorycraft a little bit!

[img=]
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2011 4:59pm | Report
Sounds good, i'll add you we should play some normals sometime and if all goes well then duo ranked.
M580
<Member>
M580's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2011 5:49pm | Report
Just got my debut ELO after 10 games! 1458, not too shabby! now to try to keep it there haha
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Hey not bad ^^ gl with the ranked, it can get pretty nasty some games..

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide