Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LFM - 5's

Creator: KingMerciless June 10, 2011 12:25pm
6 posts - page 1 of 1
KingMerciless
<Member>
KingMerciless's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 12:25pm | Report
Hey guys, me and my friend are looking for some more people for 5v5's. Him and i are currently not 30 but soon will be. We are looking for smart and mindful people to play with. So since we aren't 30 yet we will play some normal's and see how you fit with us.

Requirements:
1) Must use Skype w/ a mic
2) Have a decent selection of champions, at least have a well rounded set of champions.
3) Must be mature 18+ is recommended
4) Willing to play 4-7 nights out of the week
5) Willing to devote time into Season 2

My IGN: KingMerciless add me and we can speak
KingMerciless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 8:56pm | Report
Still looking keep em coming.....
Brynollf
<Member>
Brynollf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 6:06am | Report
I could perhaps try playing with you guys, I'm not 18+ (15) but i think i'm very mature and understand strategies very well. I can play as Teemo, Jax, Pantheon, Master Yi. I´m level 20, Also are you guys EU or US?
Thanks to Xiao for the awesome signature!
Please +Rep me if i helped you.
TReXdk
<Member>
TReXdk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 11:19am | Report
Summoner lvl, 20
Been playing for 3-4 months (Not alot)
I can play Vayne, Yi, WW, Nunu, Soraka, Jarvan(AD or Tank) Mao(Hybrid) TF(AD) Teemo hybrid. I can play alot more champions, but these are the champions i prefer. I have 121 wins and 98 losses. To bad i always get silly trolls / noobs in ques :/
My favourite champion is either Soraka or Vayne, so it's either one of those i play mainly. I have a really good knowledge about builds, and can easily help others with builds.
I speak english fluenty, got a good mic (No static afaik) play almost everyday now. I have skype, always online on that or LoL. I'm 17, soon 18, i find my self really mature.
Add my on LoL - Soviet Space Pro
Or skype - Grizly.dk
Cya online mate ;)!
KingMerciless
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 1:23pm | Report
We are US and still looking im me in game when you guys would like to play. We will be practicing strats soon for the beginning of season 2 join up guys.
SBD Apa
<Member>
SBD Apa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2011 11:05pm | Report
What's up, I am looking for a competitive team to play on, I am very strategic player, my best champion currently is Yorick, but I am open minded and will play any character. I do play alot and have more skill when it comes to quick planing and good communication. I do have ventrilo that we could use to play. I do run a clan that just has me and my friends in it, but if the name needs to be changed that could happen when I get money. Hit me up in game if you would like to play. My ingame name is SBD Apa.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide