Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for good ADC main

Creator: Thalia Kael November 16, 2015 8:55pm
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 8:55pm | Report
Title, my team is in the process of replacing our ADC because he's not playing at the level we need him to. The team right now is composed of "The Kha God" (D3, jungle), "PureLulz" (D2, Top), "VelvHammer" (D4, Mid/Support), "The Jax God" (D3, Mid/Support) and "DiamonDave" (Master, ADC/Sub).

Preferably diamond+ but if you're a lower rank and think that you're really good don't be afraid to post.
Also you need to at least be able to join a voice chat call. Being able to talk is highly preferred but not 100% necessary.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 8:59pm | Report
*NA server
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 10:00pm | Report
hi im bronze can i join

I don't main ad but depending on what this is for maybe I'll be good enough
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 10:06pm | Report
We're mainly doing this to get as high as we can on the ranked 5s ladder and to participate in a small tournament every week or so (the weekly/daily kind, possibly MobaFire cup). Also I'm pretty sure your skill level is what we're looking for

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide