Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for group.

Creator: d3nikk July 15, 2010 4:18am
d3nikk
<Member>
d3nikk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2010 4:18am | Report
First I want to say hello to everyone reading this thread...
My summoner is lvl 18, and because the last week I was not able to play LoL-I wasn't at home- I am not yet eligible to play in Season I. Only one day ago I found out that the ranked matches have started (I was level 16) so I started leveling and after one day I hit lvl 18, probably I'll need one or 2 more days to hit lvl 20.
I play good with the following champions: Cho , Evelynn (the first champion I bought, I only played one game against her and she RULED so I thought I'll buy this champ, and I swear there are less than 5 games out of about 30 in which I had less than 30 kills and more than 5 deaths with her. I just got bored of her, I know everyone hates her), I bought Yesterday Xin Zhao -I think after about 6-7 games I mastered him, and if I have a good Yi on my lane, I rule the entire match, Warwick-I don'w play so good with him, but it's my 4'th or 5'th choice, Anivia and Kog Maw...
So...who wants me in his team reply or send me a message ingame- my account name is d3nikk.
d3nikk
<Member>
d3nikk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2010 7:57am | Report
Please delete this post as soon as the option is possible...
Now I'm lvl 26 with 120 wins and play different champions
Peeta
<Member>
Peeta's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2010 7:38am | Report
i would i like to join your group or team or what ever im lvl 21 with 64 wins i know not that many i havent being playing normal all the time since i moved to a dif country encase i have to go somewhere quick when i was lvl 15 i had 54 wins i was still in America im still on the US server

my name in the game is "Mazinman" i wont be able to play till October i am good with nidalee, teemo, soraka, trydamere, and a few others
i am Mazinman in the game
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2010 2:09pm | Report
same ... i would like to join a clan
Peeta
<Member>
Peeta's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2010 7:40am | Report
whats your name in the game shadows? so i can add u