Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking to join or create a team

Creator: Dru87 May 5, 2015 2:46pm
Dru87
<Member>
Dru87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 2:46pm | Report
Hello my name is Drew, Summoner name Dirty Pontiac. I started playing this game about 8 months ago and recently bought a new computer so I can play it on high graphics and it runs as smooth silk! YES YES and more YES, this makes me happy. I'd like to play rank eventually but I know I'm not ready to play all 5 roles as of right now. I can play everything except Support good enough to get by but I'm good at top and JG in season 5 and 4. I live in the central time zone and I can play or practice from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am during the week and I can play most weekends at about the same time. Can I join you team!!!?? What advise do you have for someone like me looking to join a team. Where is a good place to look and meet teammates. I prefer to use voice chat over pings and in game text. Currently I have about 350 wins and about 375 losses and 95% of the time I do not get to use voice chat. I think a ton of my losses could have been avoided by better communication. I'm JG most of the time and voice chat nets better and more ganks hands down.

Summery,

Been playing 8 months
Looking to join a team or multiple teams that will play between 9pm and 1am week days Central time and around the same time on the weekends.
Looking for any and all advise on how to get better at this game.
Would like teammates that use voice chat. Curse, skype or team speak but prefer Curse because you can raise and lower each players voice volume individually.
Looking for adult players 21+ or at least people that can act like an adults.

Drew^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide