Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking to Play with some people

Creator: Aeacus11 August 20, 2011 3:33pm
Aeacus11
<Member>
Aeacus11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post here. I've been reading the mobafire forums alot since I started playing, but I really just hit level 30 recently (although I have a few accounts in the 20's). I was a pretty casual player at first, but recently have really started trying to improve my gameplay. Watching the lifestream this weekend has got me even more excited about good teamwork and really playing LoL as it was meant to be played. That being said, I was looking for some people who want to queue together sometime, and maybe if it works out, could try some ranked later on as well. I play a pretty wide range of champs, and cover a number of roles (I don't play TOO many AP nuke champs), and have NO problem playing tanks or supports to help the team. Post here if you think you might be interested!
Malicfeyt
<Member>
Malicfeyt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2011 7:39am | Report
Hey there,

I'm definitely looking to queue up with some other people and perhaps have a skype/vent chat going so gameplay is a bit more organized. And I've also been looking to do ranked matches. My main players are Singed, Swain, and Teemo. But I can play decently with a couple others. It would be awesome to practice my skills and get better alongside some other people who I can play with regularly. Send me a PM if you're interested in playing sometime.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide