Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Japan based players

Creator: IparryU October 4, 2013 1:28am
IparryU
<Member>
IparryU's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:28am | Report
Hello everyone,

I am trying to see who on the NA server is in Japan so we can play at a more convenient time (and when everyone is not going to sleep or no on their second 6 pack of buds)

There is not that many Japanese players are keen on these games... SC2 in Japan is also rather dry...

English/Japanese OK and age/nationality doesn't really matter. Spreading the word to Japanese players would also be great and I wouldn't mind on working on localizing LoL in Japanese with a couple other people either.

I usually play in the evenings after works and on weekends when I get a break from my sons.

If not LoL, I play SC2, 3s, CVS2, SF4AE2012, drink quite often, and am up for basketball, wrestling, boxing, football/soccer.

~IparryU~
IparryU
<Member>
IparryU's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 10:02pm | Report
Just an update. Play from about 1730 to 0200 every weekday, weekends I go see my sons.

IGN & Skype: IparryU

Top: Rene
Mid: Kayle, Vel'koz
Bot: Vayne, Annie
Jung: Shaco, Rene

Bolded characters are my best.

I haven't been playing ranked in S4, was Silver 3 in preseason. Just need a good team to run with. The guys I play with now (also in Japan) are in Gold and are a bit above my skill level. So I eventually want to run with them in ranked when I skill up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide