Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

OI OI OI!

Creator: KNXGHT
June 10, 2012 12:58pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » OI OI OI!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by KNXGHT » June 10, 2012 12:58pm | Report
Joined the forums the find a team/ some chill people to que with. My name is Justin, 21 years old, from Redondo Beach, CA. I've been playing LoL since 2010. I'm lvl 30 with 355 wins and i usually play AD carries (Rene, cait, kog, jax, ww, and poppy) and lately been playing nidalee and akali a lot. I'm very laid back so feel free to contact me on the forums or add me in game (N. America server).
KNXGHT's Forum Avatar

KNXGHT
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » June 10, 2012 1:59pm | Report
Welcome to the site! Good luck finding a team!
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » June 18, 2012 11:11am | Report
Wow, I don't know how everyone overlooked this one! Welcome, and sorry for the delay in hospitality!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!