Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Player looking for regular team/group

Creator: FIMM October 6, 2011 1:54am
FIMM
<Member>
FIMM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 1:54am | Report
Server: US

Game handle: Fimmherjar

LVL: 30

181 wins normal 9 ranked wins

ELO: 1092

Champs played; best to worst:
Kennen
Master yi (jungle)
Renekton
Karma (support)
(very flexible overall)

Number of champions owned: 13

Runebook setups you use: Phys (tanky) dmg and straight AP

Time you usually play: All times of day PST.

I am looking for a group or team to hang around with - I am ready to begin the Elo climb and would prefer an atmosphere of structured strategy to continue to grow and improve as a player as opposed to pubstomp roulette. I already know how to keep myself alive and contribute to any team I'm matched with, but I'm realizing I can't continue to improve if my team can't do the same. Desire a relaxed, serious atmosphere with emphasis on improvement.

Very interested in exploring support role with reliable team. Open to critique, and serious team play. I can't claim I'm pro but I'm definitely no slouch. Have an excellent ability to read the map, predict enemy movement, and keep good general awareness in the middle of team fights. Have knowledge of meta game and advanced strategy such as counter jungling, warding, and ward sweeping.
Steaming Live from www.twitch.tv/mmomechanics
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 11:00pm | Report
I am looking for a group as well. But i am wanting to find one with people around my age.

So i guess i shall ask what your age is.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide