Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Solid Player looking for people to level with.

Creator: Carbyyy
January 9, 2013 4:52pm
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Solid Player looking for people to level with.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Carbyyy » January 9, 2013 4:52pm | Report
Hey guys, Im Carbyyy and I am a pretty decent player that is looking for people to level with. Currently Im sitting at level 13 and am wanting to play with a team. Im pretty tired of randoming with bads that have no teamwork. So please add me in game and lets start wrecking people! My current main is Katarina-mid. But I also enjoy Ashe-bot/Akali-top. Hit me up!

Carbyyy
Carbyyy's Forum Avatar

Carbyyy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Madreds » January 10, 2013 1:24pm | Report
oookaay, so server?
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
Madreds's Forum Avatar

Madreds
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Carbyyy » January 11, 2013 2:17am | Report
NA sorry.
Carbyyy's Forum Avatar

Carbyyy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BiPolarBear14 » January 16, 2013 6:09am | Report
Hey carbyyy I will add you. I'm trying to make an unranked team to play together. I currently have one other member that is permanent and a person other than you that I am getting in contact with. If we work together cohesively we will only need to find one more person. My ign is AquaSeth so watch for an add from me.
BiPolarBear14's Forum Avatar

BiPolarBear14
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Carbyyy » January 16, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Awesome man! Can't wait to play some games!
Carbyyy's Forum Avatar

Carbyyy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Michaeljohn » April 24, 2013 4:03am | Report
AquaSeth so watch for an add from me.

Michaeljohn
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!