Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Team Recruiting for MLG Raleigh

Creator: KHAQS July 13, 2011 3:39pm
KHAQS
<Member>
KHAQS's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 3:39pm | Report
Greetings, Summoners! I'll try to keep this post short and to the point (which means it will probably wind up being long and drawn out and requiring a TL;DR).

I'm a gamer. I have been my whole life, since my parents started me on Super Mario World way back in the day when I was a toddler. I've played all the single player console classics like Final Fantasy and Resident Evil and what have you. When I was younger, my friends and I would spend hours duking it out in Super Smash Bros., Halo, Mario Party, Soul Calibur, and many other games. Then I discovered Warcraft 3. This is where my PC gaming experience began. I was instantly hooked on the ladder and, although I wasn't very good at it, enjoyed playing it very much. I moved onto WoW since I loved the Warcraft series, and started to do arena in BC. Playing a warrior I hit 2200 in the first two seasons and continued to climb. However, the longer I played WoW, the more bored I got with the game. After five years of the game I started to look elsewhere. I wanted a more competitive atmosphere, so I bought SC2 the day it was released. Deciding I wasn't very good at RTS, I went back to a game I had downloaded last summer, something we know as League of Legends.

I had played DotA in WC3 and really loved the gameplay style, and I have loved League of Legends even more. Now, the only thing I don't love about this game is the massive number of people who don't seem to know how to play this game, and since this is a team game where you are randomly matched with other players, one player can ruin the game for everyone else. After quitting from ranked due to feeders, leavers, and trolls, I decided to give it another go.

I am now looking for competitive, smart players to fill out a tournament capable team to compete at MLG Raleigh in late August. The team, as of right now, consists of:

Myself: Mainly play junglers/tanks, secondary AP carry
Carlosaur: Mainly plays Support

To fill out the team, we are looking for a dedicated ranged carry and two AP carries/jungle. Note that I will be making sure you can fill other roles, depending on the enemy team comp and what our team needs for any given game.

Requirements:
-Level 30
-Vent/Mumble/Skype and a working microphone.
-There is no set number of games played or ranked rating I am looking for, but know that a higher number will help your case (providing you don't show me you're ******ed when I play with you.)
-An exceptional understanding of game mechanics, all champions, items, map awareness and positioning. Rune and mastery choices will also be considered.
-Selfless, team play oriented. (The support babysits the carry, the carries get the kills, etc.)
-Transportation to and from the event in Raleigh, North Carolina from August 26-28.

I will be holding tryouts with or without my other team members when time permits. Leave a reply on this thread with your information such as what champs you play and why you want to be part of a competitive team, or message me in game. Thanks for your time and I look forward to playing with a few new bright and talented players.
KHAQS
<Member>
KHAQS's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Bump

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide