Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Sublight Gaming (SLG) - LF All Roles!...

Creator: SLG_Proof August 10, 2014 9:42am
SLG_Proof
<Member>
SLG_Proof's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 9:42am | Report
Hello everyone! I'm Proof, and I'm looking for more members for my team, Sublight Gaming!

What are we looking for?
Currently, we're trying to fill our roster with players. We're looking for all roles, and are looking for up to 9 members to fill the team. We're primarily looking for players in at least Gold division or higher, since most of our current roster are gold players. If you're high silver, that's fine too. :)

Why 9 players?
We're looking for 9 separate players for the team because due to Work / School / Time Zones it's hard to organize 5 people. With 9 players, this gives us some flexibility in the roster and allows us to play more ranked games and be on a more loose schedule.

Tournaments / Future Plans
Right now we're focusing on creating a team with a core group of players, we'll most likely be looking into smaller tournaments and competing in a lot of the League of Legends Prized Events.

Interested? Great!
If you'd like to tryout, you can put your name on this sign-up sheet Here! :D (Link leads to Google Drive) or post your information below, or send me a private message detailing your credentials.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide