Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Extra Delicious' Quest to hit masters.

Creator: extradelicious February 17, 2015 11:54pm
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 11:54pm | Report
Hey everyone, I haven't been on Mobafire forums for a good few months, but some of you might remember me...maybe? I don't know haha. Basically I just wanted to make this topic so that I have a reminder of my quest that I can see and look back on when times get tough.

Right now I am Plat 2 25 LP with 25~ LP gain per win. In the past few weeks from season start I've climbed from Gold 1 to Plat 1 100 2-2 in promos and fell back down to Plat 3 0 LP, and I'm climbing my way back up.

Long story short, I want to make it into Masters by August 31st. Reasons why? Well, it would be pretty nice company to be in, and I want to get onto my college's CSL team, and team tryouts are in the fall. Everyone currently on the team is Diamond or higher so I have to be able to at least match that if I want a chance to get onto the team.

I'll start adding pictures once I get some games in haha.

So yeah, wish me luck on my journey!
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Games 1-5 will be in the post, eventually
Game 1:Didn't do too well after laning phase, but completely ****ped on the enemy adc in lane. A Wukong/Ori combo left me at the extreme edges of fights.
Game 2-3:Graves game was a 24 minute game where my team lost 18-50 in kills. Kind of a wash, but oh well happens.
Annie game Graves and I got rekt early but we quickly outplayed the enemy bot lane at our level 6 spike.
Game 4:Another Graves game! I had some pretty bad derps early game, but concentrated enough later to scrape out a win.
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide