Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Gold~

Creator: Banishedd October 18, 2013 10:51am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 10:51am | Report
So, already I know that most of you could either:
-Care less
OR
-Think that this is a petty accomplishment

BUT

I finally reached Gold V after a bit of trying. When Riot announced that the Season Rewards were coming out, I realized it was probably time to get serious about ranked. Yay.

Now Riot just released that they are extending the time before Season 3 ends and I was wondering...

Think I should go for Plat?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 11:27am | Report
You're certainly in time to get plat, but it depends on how hard you find it at gold. Personally I made it out of gold extremely fast, I don't think I even received the veteran badge. But others find gold just as hard as I'm finding plat, and how a lot of people find silver and bronze.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 11:29am | Report
It's fairly easy if you just get to ploay champions that can carry and you are good with, it didn't take too much from me to get there and it certainly worth it. And try, you can't drop from division V.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 11:42am | Report
go for plat, you can do it

i went from gold 5 to gold 4 in 1 day about a month ago, and i decided to try and push for plat around 4 or 5 days ago. playing about ~8 games per day on average cos i have no life and i'm sitting at 19LP in gold 1 atm with tons of time to get plat, lmao.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 11:58am | Report
I just tried my best and started the same time u did to serious ranked. Still getting silver 2 and fall again to silver 3. Such a long losing streak dat i would annoy everyone telling it. Maybe cauze i main something like malph dat cant really carry and is eazily countered or banned? Also i play varus very good. But there are game where i get an awfull support. At least someone did it. Btw depends on how frustating getting gold was if u want to go to plat. cause u cant go down to silver atm but if u dont really enjoy rankeds and they annoyed u much, i wouldnt do it, i would be happy to be gold :D
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 12:11pm | Report

I just tried my best and started the same time u did to serious ranked. Still getting silver 2 and fall again to silver 3. Such a long losing streak dat i would annoy everyone telling it. Maybe cauze i main something like malph dat cant really carry and is eazily countered or banned? Also i play varus very good. But there are game where i get an awfull support. At least someone did it. Btw depends on how frustating getting gold was if u want to go to plat. cause u cant go down to silver atm but if u dont really enjoy rankeds and they annoyed u much, i wouldnt do it, i would be happy to be gold :D

tbh if you're stuck in silver learn and play the op junglers atm, they absolutely stomp because most people in silver won't know how to jungle properly. i'm talking about vi/elise/nocturne/j4/lee, the strong soloq junglers atm. spam ganks all over the map and collect LP

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide