Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Magnus Sterling's Ranked Mishaps

Creator: Magnus Sterling August 3, 2013 11:08pm
Magnus Sterling
<Member>
Magnus Sterling's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 11:08pm | Report
So, I started playing league maybe a year ago, but got really big into it all at the beginning of summer. Took a month off to get my summer classes solid grade wise. Now I'm level 30 and hitting the ranked scene.

I was so excited to play ranked and play with people who were serious! Well, boy did I hit a brick wall in that regard. I've kept a calm and level head, after placing Bronze III, and managed to score some hot streaks. Two failed promos later, and a few lost games after the second one today, I am now around 40 LP.

Confidence shot, and raging commenced, I have decided it is time to track this journey. Hopefully this helps. Maybe I won't cuss out my laptop screen...

Let the journey begin!

So a little about me and my play style. I'm on the NA server, level 30 of course. I usually play support in ranked, due to the fact I duo with my Silver V friend. I've gotten pretty good running support. Awesome stuff. Problem: I can't carry a bad team with a support. It is just not happening.

Now, when I get the chance, I'll hop on Kassadin, or Akali in the middle. Maybe I'll play some J4 top/jungle, or run around with Singed like a madman, unpredictable to even his own teammates. Usually I can carry a team a little better with these guys.

Hopefully I get some more consistent teams... Then I won't rant so much... Anyway. I'll try to share my struggles, and triumphs. My epic fails, and the times I squeak by on a win. Who knows, maybe I'll get promoted to Bronze II. Haha, does that ever really happen?

Edit: I will be fleshing this out once I get a little bit of time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide