Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Help in my Ranked Journey

Creator: Anarchist Matt September 21, 2014 5:18pm
Anarchist Matt
<Member>
Anarchist Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2014 5:18pm | Report
Supports win games. But only if they have a carry by their side. I main support and have been going through hell in solo queue. I need a capable carry to duo with. With me, river is always warded, heals, slows, and stuns are always there when you need them. Got to Silver IV out of promos and I'm down in Silver V (to some fault of my own) but in large due to lousy carries. Play a game with me and if you like what you see and wish to carry for me, I'll be sure to gift you a skin once we reach gold. :D
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard! <3
HarleyQuinnz
<Member>
HarleyQuinnz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2014 6:21pm | Report
I agree and always says supports win games. I main adc and can only carry a game if my support is able to peel set up the kills, and most importantly...ward. I'm a gold 4 rank right now cause, but am a plat lvl adc carry. Most of my games are great, but lets be honest we all have those games where we fail.
Anarchist Matt
<Member>
Anarchist Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2014 8:35pm | Report
Well, if you're up to playing a game with me, my summoner name is Anarchist Matt. Add me, invite me. We'll have a good time. :)
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard! <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide