Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tips for S4? New to ranked :)

Creator: eizarus May 17, 2013 11:02am
eizarus
<Member>
eizarus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:02am | Report
Hey guys. So I just finished my placement matches. Got 8/2:W/L (played support through the majority) and I've been placed in Silver IV. Gotta admit I'm really happy since I was worried I'd end up in Bronze and I've heard some stories about Bronze ;)

So I'm wondering if there's any tips/advice you guys could give regarding the division itself and about my own performance etc. I'm not content with staying at S4, I do actually want to get as good as possible (for me anyway lol).
Here's my Lolking page.

So let me know :)

P.S.: I'm in EU West if anyone wants to duo. :)
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:25am | Report
Be a play maker, call dragons, ask your jungler to come to get towers faster. You can also roam to gank other lanes and help them, if you're winning your lane hard. Keep dragon and baron timers.

Now that's just the biggest thing. You can tell people they can do this or that but never point out their mistakes, a lot of people will just get angry if you do. Tell them once, if they want to listen it's up to them. Then stop looking at your team in general for mistakes. Try to look for your mistakes, if you don't see any, well what could you have done better. I mean there's some of those games where you can litterally do nothing it happens, you played well and the ennemy team is just better. But could you have played better? Yes, you always can.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:28am | Report
Same div as me, add me in game and we can duo. :D

Edit: nvm you're not in NA. QQ

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide