Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

EU west Trade acoount

Creator: marka December 6, 2011 9:09am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

marka
<Member>
marka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 9:09am | Report
I want EU NORDIC ACOOUNT
level:30
hero:34champ
rune:mixed
pm me.
Reason why i want trade:all my freind is on nordic... anyone trade acoount pm me
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 10:53am | Report
I only have a few things to say and then I'll let you get back to whatever it was you were doing.

First of all, DO NOT make multiple threads about the same thing. If no one says anything in your first thread, maybe it's because no one's interested.

Secondly, I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain that this sort of stuff isn't even allowed in the forums.

Thirdly, I have an account that isn't level 30 yet, I don't have many champs, my rune pages aren't full yet, and I don't have any RP or even much IP for that matter. BUT, I created that account and I worked hard to get it where it is (ok I didn't really work that hard). My point is, no one is going to want to trade you something that they have worked hard for.

Lastly (until I think of something else), I have multiple accounts. Granted, they are all on the same server, but I know plenty of people who have created an account on a server other than the one they started out on. Why can you not do like everyone else? Sure, I understand that you would like to go ahead and be the same level as your friends, but it doesn't take that long to level an account.

Basically what I'm getting at is this. Stop trying to get a free ride on someone else's hard work and put your own time and effort into making an account. Then you can have it set up any way that you wish.

/rant
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 11:36am | Report
I only have a lvl 20 on Nordic so... waffles. xo

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 12:08pm | Report
isnt it anymore possible to transfer form West to nordic and nordic to west? my cousin just did not so long ago... dont remember exactly when it was xD

was/is fee free :D

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide