Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elophant client, what are do you think?

Creator: jjustonyy May 7, 2013 5:48am
jjustonyy
<Member>
jjustonyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 5:48am | Report
My first and probably last thread I'll ever make but this is what I really wanted to say.

After browsing Mobafire a bit I came across Elophant and saw it had a client, out of curiosity wanted to see it's features which are the following:
  • Game stats
  • Main role
  • Enemy stats

Now this is my point of view on these kind of sites; it gives a reason for overconfident players, the one that scream elo hell, a reason to blame and not look at their errors. You may think "well it's not our problem that they're not gonna improve" well you're right, but having gone through several times instantly being judged by how good you are 'lewl silver III lewl' and having to listen to how cocky these people are is just dumb.

I can understand at higher elo people would be more mature and recognise all that 'he's good at it so take it', but at low elo it gives a reason for arrogant fools to look down on others and gives them an ego boost.

What are your thoughts on this? Why do you use this thing?
DKitten
<Member>
DKitten's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 5:51am | Report
I don't use it lol

If they say they're good at a role, let them have it. Then again, I play support, so it's not like my role is ever taken.
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 5:56am | Report
There's already a thread for the elophant client.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide