Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Stupid question concerning LoL/LoLreplay

Creator: Psychofrench June 24, 2013 8:56am
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 8:56am | Report
I'm pretty sure of the answer as it makes sense but just to be sure, if you have games on lolreplay, the games had to be played on the same computer, right?
I'm suspecting my son to play LoL yesterday and giving me a loss in my promotion series. He tried to deny it but the games were recorded on my computer and I doubt lolreplay has the capability of remotely record games being played on a different computer. Besides, his builds were terrible.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 10:52am | Report
rule number 1 of parenting: smack their face when they lie about your LoL account.

regarding LoLR, your statement makes sense and i don't think remote record is not possible.

As requested to GMD himself.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:09am | Report
never let your kids play on your account, make him make his own account, also use lolking to see your past game history.
Sig by IPodPulse
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:16am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

rule number 1 of parenting: smack their face when they lie about your LoL account.

regarding LoLR, your statement makes sense and i don't think remote record is not possible.

My son is autistic so he doesn't know any better. He likes watching me play so he figures he would try it. He probably saw me type my password and just remembered it because that's the kind of **** he does, haha.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:21am | Report
Well time for a password change, lol. Best of luck to ya climbing back up to a promotion
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard
Psychofrench
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:28am | Report
Strangely enough, on LoLking I'm not showing in my promotion series, but when I'm logged in LoL, I still am, just showing that one loss. The Nunu loss in normal was prevented, so that didn't count either. Been to that promotion like 5 or 6 times already, time to get it done.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:35am | Report
you got this one man

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide