Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Big Fat LoL Quiz for my Third Anniversary

Creator: ExamplePrime July 3, 2013 4:37am
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 4:37am | Report

Big Fat LoL Quiz

So on the 4th of July 2010 I made my EU account on League of Legends. So to celebrate the 3 years I've spent enjoying League of Legends, I decided to make this quiz to share the joy.
The irony being that as of right now a hacker has the details to my account and I'm currently waiting for Riot Support to get my account back ;(

But nevertheless. The show must go on.
The person who submits with the most correct answers wins 6450RP. There are 200 questions exactly.

All these questions have definite answers and any additional points are clarified in the questions. There are no assumed relationships or comments on fan fiction in questions about canon. Any Lore that has been rewritten is assumed as correct and unless stated, questions will not relate to older lore, canon etc.

Once you have your answers, send them to the email provided at the bottom of the document. Once a winner is chosen, they will be contacted to know they have won. Arrangements for the RP will be made then. Everyone else will be replied to with their score.
The quiz is split into sections covering different parts of League, with some being easier than others. E-sports is a lot easier than Patch history if you watch a lot of streamers for example.

But anyway. Have fun. Enjoy.

I'll probably create a youtube video detailing the answers to all the questions sometime in the future.

Google Docs link (view only):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13mEIRRrJDNyogtRmiGQKZj5ASwTTM25MSBS_ISqx5Uc/edit?usp=sharing

Download link for the Quiz (will allow you to edit it at will):
http://rapidshare.com/files/4148048461/BIGFATLOLQUIZ.rtf
ExamplePrime out.
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide