Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Toplaner/ADC Looking for competitive ranked team

Creator: Doatar November 2, 2013 8:56am
Doatar
<Member>
Doatar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2013 8:56am | Report
Hello, I am a Gold 1 ADC/Toplaner from the UK Looking for a team. I am 17 and have been in many different teams from gold to diamond level. I have been playing League of Legends for 3 years now and I have mained ADC and Toplane throughout all seasons and play with some friends which are plat/diamond level. Even though I am gold 1 I am consistent ADC who can play at plat/diamond level and who has only been held back in solo queue because of Riots fantastic capping system.

I am looking for a team of good, friendly, consistent and competitive players who want to go far in season 4 and want to build synergy and team work in the end of season 3 and pre season.

Here is a list of my top AD Carries which I play to a high level -

Ezreal
Caitlyn
Jinx
Corki
Tristana
Vayne

I can play all of the AD Carries but these are my best at the moment.
Here is a list of all the Toplaner’s I can play at a high level –
Renekton
Rumble
Jax
Malphite
Riven
Kennen
Nasus

If you are interested in me then please add me in game - IGN: Haizu

NOTICE: Please do not try to recruit me if your not committed, I have been in many teams which disband in a couple of days simply because of poor attitude and not caring. Also I am looking for a team which consists of gold 1 + players, but mainly Plat. The reason why I say gold 1 is because I am gold 1 myself so I dont want to come across as being hypocritical.

My playing hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are -

6:00 pm - 10:00 pm UK Time

My playing hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are -

6:00 pm - 11:00 pm UK Time

If you are interested then please do not hesitate to add me in game, I am online all day today so all of your add's will come through.

ALSO, you are probably thinking, "Oh yeah well there's so many AD Carries and Toplaner’s wanting teams and they are all bad" well I will guarantee you that if you are a committed team and want to go far, I will put the most of my efforts into the team (Analyzing games and helping team mates with mechanics) and will not let you down.

As I said please do not hesitate to message me in game and I will access the players in your team and also try my best to satisfy your requirements.

Thank you for reading -

Haizu
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2013 8:59am | Report

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide