Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rawm v2.3

Creator: Wickster1989 May 19, 2014 7:55am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Wickster1989
<Member>
Wickster1989's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2014 7:55am | Report
Hello fellow summoners, Wicky here with some new and exciting news for all of you who were using my program it is now updated yet again and now supports any resolution as well as some other amazing stuff included. I used autohotkey to make this program. Please note that my program does NOT do or help summoners in game in anyway. This is purely from laziness and myself missing to many queues! I made this automated script for this reason!

What is RAWM ?
Rawm is a script for the popular game League of legends.

What does RAWM do ?
    1 up to 3 account support AUTO login
    Start / Restart League of Legends (incase your game crashes at anytime or you want to login to another account)
    Maximize League of Legends Window (if it opens in the corner during loading)
    Ablity to chose install location for League of Legends (in case you have it installed somewhere else but the default location)
    Auto Accept Games
    Works in ALL resolutions!

Other info:
This script is set to run without the "remember username" checkbox checked. Please make sure you have this unchecked at all times.

Click Here to head on over to AHK forums to read more about it !

Click Here to see it on the riot forums!

This program will not give you an advantage nor will it hurt you in anyway! It works only for logging into league and accepting queues. Please note that you will be using this at your own risk and I accept no responsibility! ALSO since my script does not work in the game and it wont automate any moves or give you extra gold or anything like that it is NOT against ToS.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide