Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lee Sin Mid-Late game

Creator: Blian January 18, 2016 8:33am
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2016 8:33am | Report
In the last couple of months I spent my entire time to practice the 'not basic' combos with Lee Sin and it is going fine, more or less. Obviously not on an insec level but getting there, hehe.

Actually the problems start around mid-late game when 5v5 team fights happen. Somehow in that big mess I just can't focus on how to avoid all the CC's or at least some of them. I always try to poke for my team but when they do not want to make ballsy moves I end up going in and die because unable to use the necessary combo. So basically I buy Banshee's Veil and/or Quicksilver Sash to get me some advantage but it is not supposed to be the way how I want to keep improving myself on this champion.

Do you guys have any suggestion (videos and articles also highly appreciated) for mid-late and late game with Lee Sin? Or have you ever been there?
dmxy
<Member>
dmxy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2016 8:57am | Report
Playing Lee in team fights is quite tricky.

You have 2 REAL options:

Option A: You peel for your ADC (?).
Option B: You kill the enemy backline (Mid or ADC).

You can initiate and insec if you hit the enemy squishies with Q, just make sure you won't get CC'ed and die in vain.
Oh you can also split, but since you're a jungler probably, that's not a good option.

P.S.

I myself prefer to engage/initiate and kill the backline, but for this you'll need to be tanky. For this purpose after the warriors enhancement I like to rush tanky items. Really depends on the game though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide