Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New mode: All Random All Race!

Creator: Valar#13164 April 27, 2011 5:15am
Valar#13164
<Member>
Valar#13164's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 5:15am | Report
Well, i tried it today and it was pretty funny.
Basically, it's the same all random thing, but both team start near the blue wolf camp, as i marked on the map below: Red spot are the starting positions of the team, the blue line is the path and the purple squares are the turret.

The whole blue team meet up at he first red spot, and the whole purple team meet up at the second red spot, in the bush. When it's 3:00, both team can move and follow the path till they the cross the entire jungle twice. They redo it, when a team "scores" 5 times, wins.

The only summoners spells allowed are Smite and Revive. Smite is for killing small minion creep when passing near them, so you have a bit of gold for buying some stuff when you die. Revive is obvious...No stack items, no GA, no cheating (like "cutting" the path), Mercury's Treads allowed, Rammus can't charge the powerball in the bush before starting (3:00).

When timer reaches 3:00, both team start the "race"...every champion can use whatever skill they want, blitz can grab, tristana can jump, etc... It's all random, so there are champs better than other...Heimer can't do much in this mode The first player who do 2 "laps" makes the whole team score, and the team that scores 5 times wins the match.

When it starts, turret aggro can be deadly, buy some wards and you'll be fine! The second round starts at the purple's wolf camp, the third at the blue's wolf camp and so on, since the turret aggro can seriously unbalance the whole thing..

That's all, sorry for my english, and..have fun!

http://img688.imageshack.us/i/2211651f520.jpg
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 5:24am | Report
Sounds fun and I'll have to check it out sometime! +rep for sharing :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide