Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

About The Lux Re-Do.

Creator: FumblesOBrian October 16, 2010 12:41pm
FumblesOBrian
<Member>
FumblesOBrian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 12:41pm | Report
i personaly am dissapointed. many would wonder why. i liked her free spirited look. i also will miss the
stealth aspect of her. the ONLY aspect that made her unique was taken away :(. yeah ppl will say her new armmour look is better but i dont like it. whats ur thoughts on this? and apparently the stealth was buggy so they made it a shield. sounds like Morgana/Janna. sweet another generic support caster.

Thanks M4D :D
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 12:50pm | Report
Her concept art was never meant to be how she looked - her character design was already completed for the beta server.

As for her stealth - really, I think it's better that it shields because late game ~3 second stealth is next to worthless with everyone getting oracles or purple wards. Sure, it made her unique, but this makes her more useful. I'd rather play a useful character than one that's not as welcomed to teams, you know?
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
FumblesOBrian
<Member>
FumblesOBrian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 1:01pm | Report
yeah i know were Ur coming from. i guess the stealth aspect deluded everything else. Ur right the stealth would mean nothing late game ;/. i guess it seemed fun to stealth teammates. cant imagine the ganks. lol.

Thanks M4D :D
xPete
<Member>
xPete's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2010 8:55am | Report
If she is a lady why at first she looked like a tramp?
Who let the dogs out.
Wuh. Wuh. Wuh.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide